In case you’ve forgotten your CirrusGrid PaaS account password, the platform provides a reliable and secure flow to reset your password.
Tip: If you need to change password and still retain your current one, follow the steps in the linked section.
1. Go to the CirrusGrid log in page and select the Reset Password option from the list at the bottom-left corner of the form.
2. Within the opened frame, you need to provide the email address of your account.
Click Reset for CirrusGrid to send you a link for password restoration.
3. Check your inbox for the following email.
4. An email containing the new password will be sent to you.
5. Login with the new password.
Note: For security reasons, the link remains valid for 24 hours only. Upon login using the new password, user is advised to use the Change Password feature to assign a new password.
We highly recommend keeping your password secure (utilize special, upper/lower case characters and have a sufficient length). Also, it is good practice to change your password periodically, ensuring it is resilient to the brute force.
Tip: If you want to drastically increase the account’s security, configure a Two-Factor Authentication for an additional layer of protection.
In order to update your CirrusGrid account password, log in to the appropriate platform dashboard, and follow the steps below.
1. Click on the menu with your login in the upper-right corner and choose the Change Password option.
2. In the opened frame, fill in the fields with your current and new passwords and click the Change Password button.
In a moment, you’ll be notified about operation success and receive the appropriate email as well.
Powered by BetterDocs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.