Full access to collaboration management is available only for its creator. The owner of this primary account can:
A user added to the collaboration doesn’t have any special admin permissions for collaboration account management (only for environments management). This user can simply leave the collaboration when it is required.
To start managing your account collaboration, select the Settings button in the right top corner of your CirrusGrid dashboard.
The next steps depend on your type of account (primary or user).
If you are the owner of primary account, navigate to Collaboration & Account Management.Here, you will see a list of accounts added to the collaboration.
Using the buttons at the panel you can:
1. The process of a new user invitation is described in the Create Collaboration document.
2. To edit a user’s Display name and permissions, follow these steps:
In the opened window, you can specify user’s name, which will be displayed in the members list, alongside the email address.
Provide or cancel permission to create environments using the option “Allow user to create new environments”.
Click the Apply button to save the changes.
3. In order to exclude the user from your collaboration, choose the required account in the members list and click Unlink button.
Click Yes in the confirmation window.
After that, this user will no longer be displayed on your collaboration’s list of members and won’t be able to view/manage any environments you’ve shared previously.
A user will be notified about the exclusion from the collaboration via email. In the case a user leaves your collaboration, you’ll also receive an email notification.
In both cases, all of the environments created by a user on the primary account, will remain at this account and their creator won’t have access to them anymore.
You can be invited to one or even several collaborations. To see which accounts you have access to and their permissions, navigate to the Collaboration & Shared with Me section.
1. Here, you can see the list of users (primary accounts), which included you in their collaborations. In addition, a separate Allowed to create environments column is displayed if you have permission to create environments on these accounts (green tick or prohibitory sign).
2. You can edit the Display Name for any primary account you have access to:
Choose the particular primary user
Click the Edit Name button in the panel above
Specify the Display Name for this account and Save
The stated name will be displayed alongside the primary user’s email in parentheses at your dashboard:
in the Shared with Me list
in the Owner column of environments’ status panel
3. In the case you would like to exit the collaboration, select the appropriate primary user in the list and click the Leave button. Confirm your decision.
After that, a primary user will receive the email notification that you’ve unlinked from the account. All of the environments you’ve created on the primary account will remain at that account, and you won’t be able to access them anymore.
Powered by BetterDocs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.