CirrusGrid PaaS provides all the latest versions of the Python programming language and ensures a swift implementation of any further releases. The up-to-date list of supported engine versions:
These can be selected during a new environment creation and adjusted for existing Python instances.
1. Access the topology wizard by clicking the New Environment button at the top of the dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Python programming language tab, where the Apache Python application server is automatically selected, and choose the required engine version (2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 or 3.8).
Adjust any other settings (e.g. cloudlets limits, public IPs, region, etc.), provide environment name and click Create.
The version of the existing Python instances can be changed with the container redeploy feature.
1. The appropriate dialog can be accessed in the following ways:
from the central part of the topology wizard (can be accessed with the Change Environment Topology button next to the appropriate environment)
using the Redeploy container(s) button next to the required node or layer
2. Within the opened frame, you can adjust the following settings:
Click Redeploy to proceed.
3. Confirm an action via the appeared pop-up window.
That’s it! In a minute the Python engine version of your container(s) will be updated.
Powered by BetterDocs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.