CirrusGrid PaaS supports all of the latest major releases of the Ruby engine and provides the regular updates of the appropriate stacks, keeping them up-to-date. Currently, the following Ruby versions are available:
You can choose the required one during environment creation and quickly switch between them afterward.
1. Click the New Environment button at the top of the dashboard.
2. Within the opened topology wizard, switch to the Ruby tab and select the desired application server (Apache or NGINX). Next, choose the engine version with the appropriate drop-down list in the central part of the frame.
Configure any other desired customization (e.g. cloudlets limit, public IP, region, etc.) and click Create.
For the already existing environments, you can change the Ruby version by redeploying container(s):
1. There are two options to access container update dialog:
via the topology wizard (use the Change Environment Topology button next to the appropriate environment) by clicking on the stack/tag version in the central dialog part
with the appropriate Rededeploy container(s) button next to the required node/layer
2. In the opened window, adjust the following settings:
3. Click Redeploy and confirm via the appeared pop-up frame.
In a minute, the Ruby version of your node(s) will be updated.
Powered by BetterDocs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.