After the initial trial period, if you are satisfied with our product and wish to continue to use the platform, your account should be upgraded to the billing one. The conversion will additionally remove any limitations and provide access to all of the available functionality.
1. Log into CirrusGrid dashboard and click the Upgrade Account button at the top.
Also, you can expand this menu for additional information on the trial limitations, pricing, and recent resource usage.
2. Within the opened window, you need to provide the requested personal data and to accept the Terms of Service agreement in order to create your billing account.
Click Upgrade and complete an obligatory first balance refill to finalize the conversion.
3. For the following payments, expand the Balance menu at the top of the dashboard and click the Refill balance option.
4. Within the opened panel you can set the required refill sum (using the appropriate slider) and choose the preferred payment method.
Click the Submit Payment button and fulfill the invoice via the chosen payment system.
5. After successful money transfer, you’ll see the appropriate pop-up within your dashboard.
6. Also, you can automate the process with the help of the auto-refill option (Balance > Configure auto-refill). Here, specify payment sum/method and additionally select the refill condition:
Click Confirm to enable auto-refill for the account.Now, you know how to convert to billing and how to keep your account active with a regular balance refill.
Powered by BetterDocs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.