If you need several PHP application servers in your environment, you can easily add them without worries about additional configurations.
The newly added instances can be synchronized with the first added node. To achieve this, you just need to follow the next workflow:
1. Log in to the CirrusGrid dashboard.
2. Click Create environment to set up a new environment in CirrusGrid .
3. In the Environment topology window select one application server and other instances if you need any. Then type your environment name and click Create.
4. Upload your project using Deployment Manager.
5. Once the file is uploaded, select it in the list and click Deploy to drop-down menu. Choose the environment, where you want to deploy your application. In the opened window, specify the application’s target path (if you want to deploy several projects into one server). Click Deploy.
6. Your application will be deployed to the chosen environment in just a minute. After that you can make all necessary configurations.
7. Finally, scale your environment horizontally by adding the needed number of servers.
Powered by BetterDocs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.