1. Create a new server instance using any desktop client for MySQL/MariaDB (we use MySQL Workbench as an example).
2. Specify your host machine (just paste your public IP into the address field) and click Next.
3. Set the database connection values: IP address, port number, username and password (when you created the environment, CirrusGrid sent you an email with credentials to the database).
4. Then your database connection will be tested for a couple of minutes.
5. Set the type of remote management you want to use.
6. Enter the name for your server instance.
7. You can see that your server instance is successfully created.
8. Open your instance and pick Data Import/Restore and choose the dump you want to import.
The import process can take several minutes.
9. Go back to CirrusGrid dashboard and open MySQL (MariaDB) in a browser. Using the credentials, which CirrusGrid sent you, sign in into admin page. Select test, click on example and you’ll see your imported dump.
1. Open the server instance you have created earlier in your desktop client and pick Data Export and select database objects to export. Specify the path to the directory, in which you want to export the dump.
2. The export process can take several minutes, depending on the size of exported data.
Your dump file will be in the directory, the path to which you have specified.
Powered by BetterDocs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.