Information we may collect from the visitors that visit our blog, website, or app?
1. Your details such as name, identification support documents (including NRIC or passport number), and contact details (such as business name, business address, e-mail address, and phone numbers);
2. Your feedback information gathered from multiple sources such as e-mail, phone, and write-in;
3. Your visits to Qloud MSP’s Websites – the name of the internet service provider, the website from which you visit Qloud MSP Website, the pages and content which you view, the date and duration of your visit, cookies to track usage patterns, etc. from the analytics tools such as Google Analytics and others;
4. information is given voluntarily by you during any on-ground promotions or digital activities, tieups, contests, etc.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you raise inquiries on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, open a Support Ticket, or enter information on our website.
We do not collect information from customers and its system data for services such as backup, cloud computing, and disaster recovery services, which are protected by secured password, encryption, and multi-factor authentication under the customer’s custodian and their own corporate IT governance or security practices.
Qloud MSP Cloud platform allows customer to delete their data is a manner of consistent with the functionality of the services.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
▪ To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings
in which you are most interested.
▪ To improve our website to better serve you.
▪ To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
▪ To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
▪ To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers except required in payment gateway systems through redirected to verified partners such as Paypal.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not disclose any of our customers and visitor’s personal information to the public.
Some of our Cloud Computing services comply with GDPR and local regulations or best practices such as PDPA.Refer documentation of subscribed services for further details.
Qloud MSP is an ISO9001: 2015 – Quality Management Certified company and customers experience and their data privacy is our top priority.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have exclusive access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
▪ Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
▪ Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other
parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
▪ Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by usingthe Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out severe penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
▪ Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
▪ Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
▪ Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
▪ Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
▪ Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
▪ Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
▪ Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
▪ Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected]
▪ Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy. Any changes made will be posted here.
L4-E-2, Level 4, Enterprise 4, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil,
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Date of last update: 05 Dec 2019