How many names up there do you know without Googling?
Most people will know Neil Armstrong, the first person who landed on the moon. If you are interested in science and moon landing, you probably know Buzz Aldrin as well. But do you know the rest?
You got it right! The others and there is a total of 12 astronauts who walked on the moon too. But most people do not even hear their names. They might put in as much effort as Neil Armstrong. However, they did not enjoy the same limelight as the legend. Just because they are not the first?
Do you agree, timeline matters?
Similar in today’s competitive business world, if you are not the first, you probably the last. If you have a great idea, make sure you are the first to launch it.
Imagine you are now developing new software for the market; what matters most is the value it brings to its customers—choosing the best platform, source engine, time, and cost factors. It may impact the overall development and results.
You need a solution that offers you the flexibility that you only need to deploy once, and you can worry-free that allows you to stay focus on the development rather than spent half of your time on troubleshooting and support.
Why is CirrusGrid ideal for Software developers?
- Supports Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python, .NET, Go environments, as well as Docker and Kubernetes clusters.
- Unique pay-per-use pricing model, pay only for what you use without having to pay for excessive reserve instance.
- Automatically scale according to your users without you having to monitor it every midnight.
- Connect with multiple software and apps marketplace for your picking.
- Move into production as a turnkey solution.
CirrusGrid also automates IT work so developers can concentrate on their core competency. Developers get a cloud platform that runs and scales any application with no code changes required offering the following features:
- Easy creation of dev, test, production environments
- Fast setup of clustered and highly available applications
- Support for microservices and legacy applications
- Automatic vertical and horizontal scaling
- Zero downtime deployment with automated traffic distribution
- Out-of-the-box TCP and HTTP(S) load balancing
- Free and custom SSL certificates
- Ability to hibernate, stop, restart, clone applications
- Integrated CI and CD tools for automation
- Built-in monitoring of RAM, CPU, network, storage, IO with alert notifications
- Log viewer and config manager within native dashboard
- Sharing environment and account collaboration with different access levels
- Application management via UI, SSH, API and CLI
- Deployment via GIT, SVN, FTP and SFTP
- Ability to use different hardware or clouds within single portal
- Integrated IDE Plugins: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS) powered by CentOS, Ubuntu and others
- Marketplace with a rich set of preconfigured applications for one click installation
- Wide choice of ready to go certified application container stacks
- Docker containers support with integrated public and private hub registry
- No vendor lock-in with import/export feature and zero code changes